Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beauty in Age


Last night I was watching the latest episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm , and if you've been keeping up with the show, you'd know that Larry David(co-creator and producer of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld) is creating a reunion show with the cast of Seinfeld. Being a huge fan, I couldn't help but notice how Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Elaine Benes) looks so amazing. At the age of 48 and after giving birth to two children, her body still looks fit and her face still looks as beautiful and youthful as ever.Although Dreyfus denies going under the knife, it appears that she may be getting botox injections due to the smoothness of her skin as it appears that she looks younger than when we saw her on Seinfeld. Some rumors say that Julia may have gotten a rhinoplasty and minor facelift, but none are noticeable. Regardless of what she may or may not be doing to keep up her gorgeous appearance, Julia looks fantastic and doesn't rule out the idea of plastic surgery in the future, Julia told one source, " Of course if things start to fall, I may have to do something to pull it all up," says Julia with a laugh. "But seriously, the whole idea scares me. My mom never had it done and she looks fantastic. Hopefully I'll follow in her footsteps. I don't judge anyone who's had plastic surgery, but I don't see it in my future." (Source:find)Julia credits her fabulous body and beautiful appearance to her good genes,steady workout and diet-Keep it up!
(FYI Picture of the April09 Issue of Shape!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BThemes