Saturday, March 20, 2010

LOL me and my promises for Miu Miu on the same day as a post (see: last sentence that is a lie in previous post). Anyway I feel like going back to eating tomato soup and watching Dexter so here's a quickie of my outfit from yesterday. Note my hair is literally non-edible cotton candy. It's kind of uneven but then again it's pink so it negates the primary fact. I just hope it doesn't fade out too quickly. Gonna ask the god of bubble gum locks to retain the colour (lol if there was a god such as this he would deny my wish on the basis of how bad that joke was).

Also if you think the black dress over top just chillin' is not entirely on, then you are absolutely correct.



Black dress just chillin', Urban Outfitters. Everything that is pink and the socks are from H&M. Black skirt underneath is thrifted. Hair dye is LaRiche Directions hairdye in Carnation Pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BThemes