Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Have MERCY!!




Can you believe that is little DJ Tanner??? I must admit I haven't thought about Candace Cameron Bure in years. I have seen her pop up here and there in those Lifetime movies, but other than that she has been out of the public eye. I was over at Perezhilton.com checking out the most recent gossip and at the bottom of the first page was pictures of Candace announcing it was recently her Birthday.

I noticed as I was looking through the pictures that she is a part of a new show on ABC Family called "Make It or Break It". I have never seen the show itself, but it seems to have a large following and is growing in popularity. The first episode of the new season airs on Monday, June 28th at 10/9c.

Candace has aged beautifully, let's face it she is still a very young woman even though it seems like she has been on TV for years. She has a very lean athletic frame and beautiful skin. Again, the years have been good to her. Although I don't believe she has had any plastic surgery to date, the TV star might benefit from some botox and fillers in the future to keep her youthful glow. I always like to see child stars who keep their head on straight and grow up to be successful and happy adults.

Congrats Candace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BThemes