Friday, December 10, 2010

Not A Good Look, Detective


These days there is a new cop show on every night and that’s fine with me since I am a self-proclaimed sap for cop shows. There is nothing out there like the show Dexter though. The main character, Dexter, is a cop and a vigilante serial killer that you like so much you forget he is actually killing people (don’t worry they’re bad guys!). If you’re a fan and saw last season’s finale then you were so shocked you either fell off your couch or yelled at the t.v. for ten minutes (which is what I did). It’s that good.

I began watching the show the first year when not that many people knew about it. Like a lot of other shows, as it got more popular, the cast got better looking. I think they sent them away somewhere and they all came back with better bodies, outfits, hair, and makeup. Everyone except Detective Quinn, that is. (Desmond Harrington). Some of you know him as the devious Uncle Jack from Gossip Girl. If you knew him from either show you probably thought he was good looking. Maybe not so much anymore. He came back for this season of Dexter much skinnier and looks like he had a lot of work done on his face. Personally, I think he did too much. The bottom picture looks much better. Women in Hollywood do it all the time but it’s rare to see a man over do it like this. Call me old fashioned, but I like men to look like men with a few wrinkles here and there. It shows wisdom, character, and if we’re lucky a little maturity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BThemes