Monday, November 9, 2009

Not so "Real Housewive of Atlanta"



Kim Zolciak one of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is proud of her not so real parts. In a recent article in "In Touch" magazine Kim is quoted as saying this about being mostly artificial "I just don't think there's anything wrong with it. Some cosmetic enhancement is obvious. A lot of times, the people who aren't talking about it are the ones who look horrible. I do Botox. I've had my boobs done twice. I started getting Botox when I was 25 for migraines. I recommend that to anybody. And VelaShape, I don't know if it shrinks you, but it keeps you tone and taut." Good for you Kim for embracing her new self and being proud of the work she's had done! No matter how you view it cosmetic surgery is a very personal choice and can do wonders to enhance all the little and not so little things that vex us about our own personal beauty. I think we are lucky to live in a world that offers us so many ways to improve ourselves in any way we see fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BThemes