Monday, November 2, 2009

Who's that girl?



I was looking at some pictures in a magazine recently when I came across this picture. It took me a couple of minutes to register who it was. At first glance I thought, wow that is a pretty woman, and then a second after that it hit me...that's Nicole Kidman! Always a beautiful women in my book. She is just so elegant and her features are so refined but this picture threw me. I do admit I still think she is just lovely even though it is fairly apparent that she has had some filler work done to her beautiful face. Plumper cheeks and much fuller lips and even a little Botox. I have seen some other, not so flattering pictures of her post procedure, that were pretty blatant overuse of products but here someone got it right. She looks fresh-faced and healthy. Based solely on this photo she is a work of art. She looks very much like she did back when she was just starting out as an actress in her mid 20's. Look at these pictures and guess which one is the recent one. You will only be able to tell by the lips but everything else looks as youthful as it ever has. Good job whoever the plastic surgeon was here. It is a fact that as we age our lips become smaller and we loose the plumpness in our face. From my perspective and it could just be mine, I think she looks just great. Finally here is an example of plastic surgery done well. Recapturing a little of her youth while boosting her amazing features in a natural way. Really nicely done. This is how it is supposed to be done and when it is done right it gives us all hope of finding that ever elusive fountain of youth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BThemes