Monday, May 10, 2010

Beautiful Betty White


"Thank you for being a friend....travelin' down the road and back again..." Sorry, I can't help it!! I don't think it is possible to think of actress Betty White and not sing the theme song to "The Golden Girls"!! Anyway, I will stop singing long enough to brag on Ms. White a little. Unless you don't have a facebook account....or you live under a rock.....you watched Betty White give a LEGENDARY performance on Saturday Night Live last weekend.

All the big guns came back for this special event....Tina Fey, Amy Poeller, Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Molly Shannon, Rachel Dratch, Ana Gasteyer....the list goes on and on. I must say I was not surprised to see everyone so eager to come back for this special night. Overall it was one of my favorite SNL shows to date.

The thing I was the most impressed with was Betty herself. The actress is 88 years old. Ms. White was funny, energetic, and very sprightly. I only hope I can run around like that when I'm her age. In addition to tickling every ones funny bone, Betty looked beautiful. I don't think she has had much done over the years....maybe a possible face lift, but it is doubtful. Her skin is really beautiful and I'm sure that is a case of great genetics.

If by some chance you missed this hilarity, you must go to hulu.com and check out the clips from this EPIC show!

Happy Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BThemes