Thursday, May 27, 2010

Skin, Sun, and One Sexy Little Slugger

My roommate Lauren is in love with David Wright, the third basemen for the New York Mets, and since I am a die-hard Yankee fan, we went to the Subway Series this past weekend!

Proudly sporting my pin-striped Yankee hair bow I began chatting with a Mets fan who told me that Wright recently had suspicious moles removed and had helped found Mission Skincare, a new product line infused with SPF for athletes!

Wright, 27, told Cosmopolitan magazine, “ It really wakes you and makes you realize that you need to do everything you can to protect yourself from the sun,” about his recent procedures.

So as you embark on summer vacations, take mine, and Davy’s advice to lather on the sunscreen and protect yourself and your family from those harmful UV rays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BThemes