Monday, May 3, 2010

Poking Fun Never Tased So Good


Around Dr. Walden's office we are busy, busy, busy....but we do laugh....a lot. The other day Alicia put a Snickers candy bar add on my wall and when I turned the corner I died laughing. It is the newest add by the company featuring iconic Hollywood stars making jokes of themselves. By the way....this is MY type of humor. The add Alicia posted was of plastic surgery alumni Joan Rivers with the tag line stating, "When I'm hungry, I get my face lowered" - You're not you when you're hungry. Genius.

I love it when people don't take themselves too serious. Life is way to short for that. Especially under the scrutiny of Hollywood, it is nice to see people "embrace the funny". I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeve next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BThemes